MORE THAN 100 YEARS OF COMBINED
IN KENTUCKY AND OHIO
Fort Mitchell, KY
Bryan’s practice focuses on the areas of Elder law, Business Law and Civil Litigation. In his Elder Law Practice, Bryan helps advise his clients with issues concerning Medicaid and asset protection planning trusts, with power of attorneys, Medicaid applications, revocable and irrevocable trusts and helping families address the legal issues and problems associated with caring for an elderly loved one and the protection of their assets they’ve spent a lifetime working to obtain.
Bryan has also represent businesses with their legal needs both in Ohio and Kentucky since beginning his practice in 2004. Such representation includes mergers and acquisitions, preparing and reviewing contracts for a businesses, business formation, and any litigation need that arises for businesses and/or business owners.
Bryan also has an extensive collection practice representing creditors in civil and U.S. bankruptcy courts throughout Ohio and Kentucky.
Areas of Concentration
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- Estate Planning Wills and Trusts
- Business Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Litigation
- Collection Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- University of Dayton, B.A. (Political Science), 2001
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, J.D.,2004
Admitted to Practice
- State of Ohio, 2004
- State of Kentucky, 2005
- United States District Court,
- Eastern District of Kentucky 2005
- United States Western District of Kentucky, 2020
- United States Southern District of Ohio
- United States Northern District of Ohio, 2021
- Kentucky Bar Association;
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association;
Ready To Get Started?
Disclaimer: The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.